Welcome to my sightings page, where I aim to display a compilation of my birding and wildlife sightings and experiences. From January 2016, I started to use social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Flickr to share my experiences (please click here to view older records). Please feel free to view, follow, like, comment, etc.
Click on the links to view more detailed reports.
A selection of reports from past trips:
- Worth, Weeting & Lakenheath (Eleanora's Falcon, June 2022)
- Isle of Wight (Glanville Fritillary, May 2022)
- Snettisham, Kelling & Holt (Western Sandpiper, July 2021)
- Bempton Cliffs & Cemlyn Bay (Albatross & Elegant Tern, July 2021)
- Somerset & Cornwall (River Warbler, June 2021)
- Portland (Large Tortoiseshell, July 2020)
- Outer Hebrides (May 2019)
- Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambridgeshire (May 2019)
- Mull, Strontian & Glasdrum Wood (May 2018)
- Twyford Wood, Carlton Marsh, Kelling & Titchwell (May 2018)
- Isle of Mull (May 2012)
- Loch of Strathbeg, Aviemore, Skye & Lomondside (July 2007)
- Cairngorms (March 2006)